- Shall fulfill all the responsibilities of the Chairperson when the Chairperson is absent.
- Shall be responsible for maintaining and distributing introductory information to new HOTIG representatives.
- Shall be the one to “look things up” to answer questions during HOTIG meetings.
Upon election as Vice Chairperson, a Board member (if s/he has been a group representative up to this point) must resign as a group representative, enabling his/her group to elect a new representative, thus ensuring all groups equality of representation.
- See Section 4, Article G of HOTIG bylaws.
- See Section 5 of HOTIG bylaws
- Ability to facilitate HOTIG meetings in accordance with the Twelve Traditions of OA and Robert’s Rules of Order.