- Shall be one of the signers of the bank accounts.
- Shall receive and disburse requests for payments, keeping accurate records of each transaction.
- Shall manage all bank accounts and ensure records agree with bank records.
- Shall prepare and present financial reports to the Intergroup as needed and provide counsel on all intergroup financial matters.
- The Highly Informative Guide to being Intergroup Treasurer
- Bylaws and Policies and Procedures for Service Bodies: An Overview
- How to Be an Effective Trusted Servant